For after-hour emergencies, such as a sudden change in pressure or a broken waterline, call 503-665-4179 and follow the instructions for service.
SEPTEMBER IS EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS MONTH…
ARE YOU READY?
Click here to find out and learn what you need to do to prepare for emergencies.
START OR STOP AN EXISTING WATER SERVICE
To start or stop an existing water service, call the District office at (503) 665-4179 or apply in person during business hours. Click on Customer Service for more information.
WHO DO I CALL TO START SEWER SERVICE OR IF I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT SEWER SERVICE?
Rockwood Water does not provide sewer services. To start sewer services, please contact your sewer provider:
- City of Fairview: 503-665-7929
- City of Gresham: 503-618-2373
- City of Portland: 503-823-7770
NEW BILLING OPTION
We are pleased to announce you can receive your bill via email. Click here for more details.
The District offers qualifying low-income customers financial assistance with their water bills. Click here for more information.
REGIONAL WATER PROVIDERS CONSORTIUM
By working collaboratively, the Consortium and its members achieve economies of scale implementing regional programs that save customers money. Read more…
PRIVATE WATER LINE INSURANCE
Some customers occasionally receive mailings for insurance. PLEASE NOTE:
- Customers are normally responsible for water line breaks and repairs on their side of meter.
- Companies offering insurance for private water line repairs are not affiliated with the District.
- Before purchasing, check to see if water lines are covered under your existing homeowners policy.