Non Use Irrigation

You can disconnect your system quite easily if you do not plan on using it again. There is also a one-time non-use certification that can be utilized if your system is not being used for an entire year. Contact Rockwood Water PUD for more information. You can also download the form hereĀ Non Use Irrigation Certification Letter.