SE 141ST AVENUE, TAYLOR STREET, AND TAYLOR COURT
- Start Date: Construction will begin July 29, 2019
- Duration: The entire project is expected to be completed November 15, 2019
- Schedule: Mondays-Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. except holidays.
- The existing 4” waterlines are aging and will be replaced with new 6” ductile iron waterlines.
- The new waterlines will improve the water flow capacity and eliminate leaks we’ve had in this area.
- New service lines, water meters, and meter boxes will be installed by the District at no cost to customers.
- Scheduled shutdowns to make the final connections and any unforeseen repairs.
- Connection to the new water service will take less than 30 minutes. You will be notified prior to the disconnection of your old service.
- Traffic and parking impacts are expected in the immediate work area.
- Our equipment will be left in the area overnight for efficiency. This will impact street parking, but will not block driveways.
- Usage of cones and signage to control traffic per the approved traffic control plan.
- Pavement restoration will be performed at the end of the project, but each Friday, the trench line will be temporarily patched.
If you have questions, concerns, or would like further information, please contact:
Lanny Jones, Lead Person, email@example.com or 971-563-9467
If you have questions design questions about the project, please contact:
Jeremy Hudson, PE, District Engineer, firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-665-4179