The following items are available to Rockwood Water customers.
Water Conservation Kits Available
Interested in saving water? Call the District office at 503-665-4179 or email email@example.com and request one of our free kits full of water-saving materials.
Indoor Kits include: water saving showerhead, Teflon tape, bathroom water faucet aerator, kitchen water faucet aerator with swivel, toilet fill cycle diverter, and leak detection dye tablets.
Outdoor Kits include: watering gauge, hose repair eco-kit, auto hose shut off timers, and water saver sprayer trigger nozzle. *Please note that supplies are limited and kits are available to District customers only.*
Brochures and Guides
- Children’s activity books, stickers, and bookmarks.
- Simple Tips to Save You Water and Money: This guide identifies some simple and cost effective changes that you can make to reduce your household’s water consumption, while saving you money.
- H2O Indoor: A guide answering some of the questions we hear most often about indoor water conservation.
- H2O Outdoor: Simple tips to save water and money.
- How Does Your Garden Grow?: This brochure contains helpful information for both novice and experienced gardeners. By incorporating some simple steps, your garden will need less water and less maintenance.
- Planting & Maintaining Your Lawn: This is a 19-page booklet on how to plant and maintain a healthy lawn.
- 7 Basic Steps for Creating Water Efficient Landscapes: A 23-page guide for creating water efficient landscapes.
- Water-Efficient Plants for the Willamette Valley: This beautiful 45-page publication illustrates plants and planting techniques suited to our climate.
- Making the Most of Your Lawn Irrigation System this Summer: Water saving tips for automatic lawn irrigation systems.
- How to Select a Landscape Contractor: Guidelines when evaluating choices for your landscape installation.
- Water Conservation Guide for Multifamily Property Managers: Simple upgrades that will save you money, time, & water.