PAYING YOUR WATER BILL
The District offers several options to our customers, in order to make paying your water bill as convenient for you as possible. All of these options, including automated plans, are FREE OF CHARGE to our customers.
We offer these options:
- You can have your payment transferred automatically from your bank account. To sign up, simply print the Auto Pay Authorization Form, fill it out and send it in along with a voided check or deposit slip. It’s that simple! The form is a PDF file and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing or printing. If you would like to cancel Auto Pay, please fill out the Auto Pay Cancellation Form and send it in.
- You can pay your water bill online by VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, debit or check through our Utility ePay program. Just click here or on the ePay button.
- You can mail your payment to: Rockwood Water People’s Utility District, 19601 NE Halsey Street, Portland, Oregon 97230.
- You can pay in person by cash, check, money order, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or debit card. For your convenience, a payment drop box is located opposite our front entrance – check or money order payments only, please.
- You can pay by phone with your VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or check. Call (503) 665-4179.